Note: ALL information in your personal account is PRIVATE and will NOT be seen by your employer.
Are you having trouble logging in for the first time?
Try logging in with username and password format below. Carefully type your username and password into the designated fields. Keep in mind login credentials are case-sensitive.
CURRENT / RETIRED
Username: Clock Number
Do not include any leading zeroes when entering your clock number in the username and password.
Unique ID is your spouse’s “clock number” plus the lowercase letter “s”. Please include any leading zeroes with the clock number.
Once you successfully login for the first time you should be prompted to reset your password. If we do not already have your email address on file, you will also be prompted to enter your e-mail address. This will allow you to receive monthly Balanced Living e-newsletters, and receive automated communication from the wellness portal including username/password recovery.
Note to Retirees:
If you are a retiree who does not know your clock number, email customer service or chat with a live customer service representative between the hours of 7am and 7pm EST, Monday through Friday to get access to the site.
Are you a returning user having trouble logging in?
- Click here if you don’t remember your username or password. Enter and submit the e-mail address attached to your account* and your secure login credentials will promptly be emailed to you.
*If you are a current employee, the e-mail address you should enter is your INEOS address. Spouses and retirees who have previously entered their e-mail address in their account should submit those addresses.
- If you are still experiencing difficulty logging in, email the following information to customer service:
- First and Last Name
- Whether you are a current or retired INEOS employee or a spouse
- The e-mail address attached to your account (see * above)
- Error Messages: Attach a screenshot of any error message received.
If you need further assistance, please email customer service or chat with a live customer service representative between the hours of 7am and 7pm ET, Monday through Friday.